The 4th Annual World Intelligent Cities Summit (WICS 2017), will be held at Sheraton Ankara Hotel on 13 December 2017, Turkey.
The smart cities market is a fast-growing market driven mainly by the rapid connectivity and fast telecommunication provision, growing demography and hyper-urbanization which increases the demand for smarter energy, transportation, and security solutions among other sub-markets. According to recent research, the overall smart cities market size is expected to grow from USD 424.68 Billion in 2017 to USD 1,201.69 Billion by 2022.
This year we are expecting another fantastic event! Our event and endorsement partners include organisations such as the World Bank, UCLG MEWA and local and international ministries, business associations and NGOs. We will be hosting more than 70 local and international experts who will speak at this high-profile one day business summit during the keynote sessions and in-depth streams which include:
· Plenary Session I: The Vision Towards Intelligent Cities
· Plenary Session II: Delivering Future Cities for National Prosperity and Growth
· Urban Regeneration: Designing Intelligent and Sustainable Cities
· Mayors Panel
· Case Studies
· Sustainable Urban Transport for Intelligent and Innovative Cities
· Healthcare in Intelligent Cities
· Intelligent Energy for Intelligent Cities
· Financing the Intelligent City Transformation
· Safe Cities
· Cities Enabled by Intelligent ICT
· AI, IoT and Big Data in Intelligent Cities
Bringing together government representatives, city officials, utilities, transport operators, developers, investors, contractors, solution providers, and international corporations, the fourth annual World Intelligent Cities Summit will create an excellent platform to showcase and experience cutting-edge technology, integrated urban planning approaches, and sustainable methodologies to transform urban spaces into better places to live.
Who will you meet?
· Senior Government Officials and MPs
· ICT Companies
· Energy & Renewable Energy Companies
· Waste Management Companies and Project Developers
· Waste Water Management Companies and Project Developers
· Public Agencies and Institutions
· Financial Institutions, PEs, VCs and Banks
· Telecommunication Companies
· Smart Grid Project Developers, Investors
· Construction Companies
· Healthcare Sector
· Tourism Sector
· Smart Building and Housing Project Developers
· Smart Transportation Systems Project Developers
· Automotive Companies
· Energy Management and Consulting Companies
· City Planners and Architects
· Associations, Unions, NGOs
· Civil Society Organizations
· Law Firms
To find out more details about the 4th Annual World Intelligent Cities Summit (WICS) please visit the event website at www.wicsummit.com, call on +44 844 318 08 00 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that the WICS 2017 will serve as a platform for all the stakeholders involved in smart cities to disseminate, share, and exchange information, make new collaborations, and work together to discover and expand profitable business opportunities.
We look forward to welcoming you to Ankara in December 2017!