We would like to invite you to share your experience in the area of software testing at the SEETEST 2016 Conference.
SEETEST 2016 is the Fifth South East European Software Testing Conference in the area of Software Testing and Software Quality Management in South East Europe and will take place in Bucharest, Romania on September 15-16, 2016.
The conference will be 1 day of tutorials (Sep 15), followed by 1 day of keynotes, presentations (Sep 16) and exhibition.
Please submit a presentation proposal for the SEETEST 2016 Conference based on your experience and insight in testing.
|Subject areas for tutorials and presentations|
|¨||Software Testing in General||
|Test Design & Techniques|
|¨||Test Process Improvement||
|Submission of papers until:||May 15, 2016|
|Notification of acceptance:||June 15, 2016|
|Submission of final paper:||July 1, 2016|
|Submission of tutorial and paper slides:||July 1, 2016|
In case we accept your submission, we will provide you with the following:
1. Free registration for the SEETEST 2016 conference
2. Full set of conference materials
3. Free participation in the social event
- Track presentation is 40 min, including time for questions.
- Submission and presentation must be in English language.
- Submit your paper according to the template which is provided at SEETEST website.
- Forward the conference news and actively promote the conference to your contacts.
- We intend to publish some of the presentations on the SEETEST online at the web site and need your confirmation that we are allowed to do so.
Please submit your presentation proposal through the submission system at
The contact information you provide with your submission will be used for all future correspondence and should reflect a location where you can be reached throughout the conference planning period. Please notify us if your contact information changes.
• We are looking forward to receiving your proposals!
• Please join us by helping to create a great conference!
• Please forward the Call for Papers to other interested colleagues.